Friday, April 30, 2010
I numb my feelings and look at everything very analytically. Like an outsider in my situations, it allows me to DETACH from my emotions.
Also I bite down on my back teeth and clench my jaws a few times, to resist smiling/crying,etc.
It takes time but you can become pretty cold hearted masking your feelings a lot. You'll become really apathetic, unless that's your goal.
Watch Kiannaluv21 Videos
How to get over your ex &
How I'm losing weight
Bra Stuffing 101
Lace Closure Application
- How do you mask your feelings?
- what are some basic things I need to do for weight...
- This is kind of embarrassing to ask, but how do I ...
- Ab Crunches on a Pull Up Bar
- You sound very interesting & impressive... Your an...
- Why no college? I'm asked. After all I speak very ...
- Why I'll never go to college and proud of it!
- ▼ April (7)
- ► 2009 (61)