Wednesday, March 26, 2014
On 9:16 PM by KiAnna in aqua, beauty, black girls with blue hair, blue hair, hair tutorial, ion color brilliance brights, mermaid hair, turquoise hair No comments
I dyed my hair with ion Color Brilliance Brights in Aqua and the results were perfect, here's my step by step tutorial on the entire bleaching, toning and dyeing process.
- Coconut Oil
- 2 packs of Kaleidocolors Blue by clairol
- Salon Care 20 vol developer creme
- ion color brilliance brights in Aqua it's semi permanent
- Wella Color Charm toner t14
- ion color solutions (locks in hair color)
- Proclaim Argan Oil Intense hydrating Masque
- Aphogee Keratin 2 minute Reconstructor and Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer
- I left out the vaseline b/c I feared it might get on my hair and prevent spots from dyeing properly, it's happened before I'd rather it stain my skin I can always clean it away with rubbing alcohol
- Plastic tint bowl and glass bowl
- plastic hair clips and plastic applicator brush DO NOT use metal bowls, spoons, forks, knife, applicators etc. don't have them near the dyeing or bleaching process!
- I learned that they can alter the bleach and/or hair color causing terrible results such as extremely mushy, stretchy hair and chemical burn
- comb, hair scissors and shower cap (more than one)
Watch Kiannaluv21 Videos
Draw my Life &
Why Kiannaluv21 went to jail
How to get over your ex &
How I'm losing weight
Simple Havana Twist
My Weight loss Progress &
Bra Stuffing 101
Lace Closure Application
luvkianna.com. Powered by Blogger.
- Opinionated Kianna NOW ON STITCHER!!
- #4 Podcast: Weight loss, Thick vs Skinny, Slapping...
- Bleaching & Dyeing Natural Hair an Unnatural color...
- #3 Podcast: Kiannaluv21 Debating a Police Officer
- Women don't respect themselves if they...
- #2 Podcast Ratchetness, Disgusting teens, Vybz Kar...
- #1 Podcast: The truth is the truth whether you lik...
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2010 (119)
- ► 2009 (61)